24V 40W Cartridge Heater Wire consists of a cylindrical stainless steel tube and thus provides high corrosion prevention. The heating wire inside which is wound onto a ceramic core. The number of coils varies depending on the power and provides a great uniform distribution of heat, which considerably increases the long life of the heater as well as prevents the oxidation of the heater wire even at high temperatures. The solids, liquids, and gases need to be heated by cartridge heater, transmit heat quickly by conduction if the producer of the heat (the cartridge) is in direct contact with the heat sink (any solid, liquid or gas). Widely used for manufacturing plastic and rubber parts in the car industry or in the food processing industry, etc.
- Semiconductor chamber heating
- Semiconductor wafer lead connection
- Semiconductor wire and die bonding
- Humidity Control
- Patient Comfort heating used in medical devices
- Mold die and platen heating
- Material: Stainless steel (304)
- Voltage: 24V. Power: 40W.
- Wire Length:1M
- Diameter: 6mm.
- Length: 20mm
1 x 24V 40W Reprap Cartridge Heater Wire 1 Meter